Honeycomb ceramic regenerators are currently widely used in energy-saving technologies for industrial thermal equipment. It is an important and ineffective means to solve energy and environmental problems by making industrial thermal equipment improve efficiency, reduce energy consumption, increase output and improve quality. The cross-sectional pores of the honeycomb ceramic regenerator mainly have square and regular hexagonal pore structures, and the pore channels are parallel straight channel structures. This structure greatly reduces the resistance of the pores to flow through, and greatly improves the single-pore volume heat transfer efficiency of the heat storage body.
1. Reduce the heat loss of exhaust gas, maximize the utilization rate of fuel, and reduce unit energy consumption;
2. Increase the theoretical combustion temperature, improve the combustion conditions, meet the high temperature requirements of thermal equipment, expand the application scope of low calorific value fuels, especially the application scope of blast furnace gas, and improve the utilization rate of fuel calorific value;
3. Improve furnace heat exchange conditions, increase equipment output and product quality, and reduce equipment investment;
4. Reduce the exhaust gas emissions and harmful gas emissions per unit of thermal equipment, reduce air pollution and improve the environment. Product material: leather stone, mullite, aluminum, corundum: mullite, dense leather stone, dense mullite, etc; Manufactured according to customer requirements.
Number of holes: 25*25, 40*40, 43*43, 50*50, 60*60, etc.
Hole type: square, rectangle, regular hexagon, circle, triangle, etc.
The above can produce various specifications according to customer requirements.
The honeycomb ceramic regenerator has the characteristics of low thermal expansion, large specific heat capacity, large specific surface area, small pressure drop, small thermal resistance, good thermal conductivity and good thermal shock resistance; it is widely used in regenerative high temperature combustion technology (HTAC) in the metallurgical machinery industry. ), which organically combines the recovery of flue gas waste heat with high-efficiency combustion and NOX emission reduction technologies, so as to achieve the purpose of extreme energy saving and NOX emission reduction.
Main scope of application: iron and steel plants, waste incinerators, waste gas treatment equipment, chemical plants, smelters, power plants, power industry boilers, gas turbines, engineering heating equipment, ethylene cracking furnaces, etc.
1. There are various materials, and products of different materials and specifications can be selected according to different customers and use environments.
2. The hole wall is thin, the capacity is large, the heat storage is large, and the space is small.
3. The hole wall is smooth and the back pressure is small.
4. Long service life, not easy to slag corrosion, stick corrosion and high temperature deformation.
5. The production quality is high in specifications. When installing, the regenerators are arranged neatly and dislocation is small.
6. Good heat resistance, good thermal conductivity and high mechanical strength.
Baffle bricks are also called fire bricks and block bricks: they are generally installed behind the burners of regenerative heating furnaces to support and reinforce ceramic regenerator materials. The baffle brick can also be used with the honeycomb body in various regenerative combustion systems. When the two are used together, the baffle brick is located at the front end of the regenerative body of the thermal heating furnace, and its function is to protect the regenerative body and prolong the storage period. The service life of the hot body. Therefore, high temperature resistance and thermal shock performance are the primary factors for the selection of baffle bricks. The baffle bricks produced by our company have the characteristics of good thermal shock stability, high softening point, strong chemical corrosion resistance, good thermal shock resistance, etc. Reduce downtime in steel mills and reduce production costs. The overall size and structure can be produced according to the user's drawing requirements. In addition to conventional materials such as mullite, corundum mullite, and fused corundum, the baffle brick material can also use chrome corundum mullite, which has excellent slag resistance and thermal erosion resistance, and can be used in harsh environments. Made of zirconium corundum mullite.